Australian Cultural Diplomacy Grants Programme 2017
Call for Applications
The Australian Cultural Diplomacy Grants Program (ACDGP) is intended to support projects that engage audiences, establish ongoing networks and promote collaboration and exchange. The ACDGP is an annual, competitive grant round open to Australian residents, groups and individuals, however foreign organisations can partner with an Australian applicant who will undertake the application and administer the grant.
Projects supported by the ACDGP should:
- expand audiences and markets for Australian artistic work and creative products;
- promote Australian expertise in arts production and management;
- leverage public-private partnerships;
- recognise the role of cultural actors as authentic and accessible agents of social change;
- influence perceptions of Australia at home and abroad.
The objectives of the ACDGP are to support innovative collaboration and exchange; promote Australian economic, artistic and cultural assets to an international audience; foster collaborative people-to-people links internationally; and leverage existing partnerships and fostering engagement with key stakeholders in line with Australian economic diplomacy objectives.
The deadline for applications is 12 April 2017.
For more information, please visit: https://www.grants.gov.au/?event=public.GO.show&GOUUID=144BFEF7-A314-0148-D688EA3347F3DEEF or contact email@example.com