Call for Projects 2019-2020 for Cooperation between Québec and the Nordic Countries
The Government of Québec and the Nordic Council of Ministers (NCM) invite interested applicants to submit an application for financial support to carry out a cooperation project in the fields of culture, society, research and innovation between Québec and the Nordic countries.
The joint call for proposals between the parties seeks to:
- promote the sustainable development of each society, taking into account the cultural, social, economic, environmental and/or territorial factors of the projects;
- encourage exchanges between the two regions by fostering knowledge to the respective entity's cultural presence;
- promote co-creation and co-dissemination of artworks and cultural products, namely through exchange programmes involving artists, directors and authors, the holding of public events and the development of partnerships between cultural institutions on both sides;
- favour a better mutual understanding through the consolidation of networks and sharing of expertise;
- promote cooperation between researchers in targeted fields of interest on both sides.
Special attention will be given to projects involving partners between the ages of 25 and 35. The aim is to facilitate concrete cooperation in these areas in the long term. Projects can have a one- or two-year horizon. The cooperation project support must not substitute the support usually granted by other financing organisations. Financial support per project per year cannot exceed CAD 10,000 from the Québec government and the Nordic Council of Ministers. One-year projects will also be considered.
The application deadline is 16 December 2018.
For more information, please visit: https://www.norden.org/en/funding-opportunities/launch-call-projects-2019-2020-cooperation-between-quebec-and-nordic